Do you want to know how does the concrete batching plant work?
A concrete batching plant is a type of concrete mixing plant that mixes materials to produce concrete. It is usually made up of a mixer and conveyor belt. The conveyor belt carries the material to be mixed, and the mixer then mixes it with water, cement, aggregate, or some other material in order to produce concrete.
The most common types of batch plants are continuous mix plants and semi-continuous mix plants. There are also single-shaft batch plants, twin-shaft batch plants, and three-shaft batch plants.
The concrete batching plant is a new technology that provides a cost-effective way to produce concrete. It is similar to a cement plant but uses a different process.
- The new technology is made of three main parts: the preheater, the mixer, and the kiln. The preheater heats up water to around 400 degrees Celsius and then mixes it with limestone and sand.
- The mixer then mixes the heated water with the limestone and sand in order to make a slurry.
- Finally, the slurry gets poured into the kiln, where it is heated up to around 1,600 degrees Celsius before being poured out of the kiln as concrete.
Types of Concrete Batching Plants
Concrete plants are used for construction, civil engineering, and other purposes. They are made of cement, aggregate, and water.
- Precast concrete plants: Made of precast concrete elements that are assembled into a plant in a factory before being delivered to the site for installation.
- Concrete batching plants: Made of large concrete batching machines that mix and shape the cement into blocks or slabs before they are placed in forms and cured.
Working on Batch plant
A concrete batching plant is a type of construction equipment that is used in the production of concrete. They are typically used for large-scale projects that require a significant amount of material.
The working principle of a concrete batching plant is to mix, transport, and pour concrete into forms. Some types of plants can also mix and compress the mixture before it enters the form.
A typical batching plant consists of a mixer, hopper, silo, storage bin or bins, truck or conveyor belt system, discharge pipe or nozzle, and control system, which includes an on/off switch. It is used to mix cement, sand, and gravel in a large tank. The mixture is then poured into forms to produce concrete.
The process of mixing the ingredients and pouring them into forms can be done manually or with the help of a machine. Concrete batching plants are typically used in construction projects because they can handle large amounts of material at once and are also durable.
Machines to concrete batching plants on Poyatos
Poyatos manufactures complete concrete batching plants, these can include weigh and transport belts, skip hoists, silos as well as turbo, planetary and turbo-planetary mixers with capacities ranging from 200 to 4500 liters (25 to 6 cu.yd.).
We have two main machines:
- Turbo Pan Mixer or Mixers for Concrete Plants: The tank of the mixer is fully coated on the bottom and side with special plates of steel sheet anti friction screwed that are re- placeable.
- Planetary Mixers: Turbo-planetary mixers are state of the art mixer, based on a brand new patent that combines the action of one turbine with mixing paddles with the action of planetary movement.
Conclusion about Concrete Plants
A concrete batching plant is a machine that mixes concrete by using a rotating drum. The machine creates the right mix of cement and water. The drum rotates at high speeds, which allows the cement to be mixed with air and water at different rates, creating a homogeneous mixture.
It´s able to mix up to 5 cubic meters of concrete in one hour, which is enough for most construction projects. It can also be used for mixing other materials such as sand and gravel into concrete.
The Concrete Batching Plant can be used in many industries such as construction, manufacturing, mining, and agriculture.