Main features of Syncro Block Making machines
The SYNCRO model works with either wooden or steel pallets, with length ranging from 1200 mm to 1400 mm and width from 600 mm to 900 mm.
The plant circuit can be set up in line or in U shape, with elevator and lowerator stackers of 5 floors that set the pallets to be handled to the curing chamber by an operator-managed fork lift. Manual or automatic palletizer is provided for products packaging.
All our models of concrete products machines can be complemented with the equipment to manufacture products with face mix.
More Technical Data:
- Product height: 25 to 300 mm (optional 400 mm).
- Minimum area: 1,500 m2.
- Specific software with easy-to-use touch screen and with all kinds of information about productions, consumptions, maintenance, etc.
- It allows a tele-assistance service with remote access.
- Unidirectional, synchronized vibration (Patented).
- A vibrating table.
- Grease in continuous oil bath (minimum maintenance).
- Maximum force: 80 kN.
- Power: 22 kW.
- Air cooling equipment.
- Power: 22 k.
|CYCLE PARTS||PRODUCTION PER HOUR***|
|MODEL||MAXIMUM* PALLETS SIZE (mm)||USEFUL PRODUCTION AREA||CYCLE TIME** (sec.)||PAVERS 10X20 (pcs)||BLOCKS 15X20X40 6”||BLOCKS 20X20X40 8”||PAVERS (single layer) 10X20 (sqm)||BLOCKS 15X20X40 6”||BLOCKS 20X20X40 8”|
|SYNCRO||1400 x 750||1.300 x 690||16||36||12||9||162||2700||2.025|
* The size of the production pallets (wooden, steel or plastic) may be tailored according to the requests of each project.
** The cycle time is for guidance only and may vary depending on the type of product, quality of the aggregates, staff and other factors related to the production.
*** The hourly production is for guidance only and it is calculated at 100% of the capacity of each machine.