Would you like to know how many pieces each of our concrete block machines produces so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs?
Read this article to find out. Each concrete batching plant or concrete block factory needs higher or lower production volume depending on the requirements of each company.
That’s why at Poyatos we patent and manufacture concrete block making machines that offer different production volumes. From more affordable, smaller volume concrete block machines to others with high hourly output. In this article we will present them to you so that you can choose the one that best suits your requirements.
Concrete block making machines with medium output
1. Prima: With a tray of 1080×560 or 1080×680, it requires a usable demolding surface area of 1020×520 or 1020×640 and has a cycle time of 18-25 seconds. Per cycle it can produce from 16 to 20 10×20 paving stones or 6 blocks of 15x20x40 or 5 of 20x20x20.
The hourly output volume is 51 m2 to 642-, 1000 15x20x40 blocks and 800 20x20x20 blocks with a total of 6m3 of concrete per hour.
2. Prima L: it is the same size as the Prima model and needs the same usable demolding surface area and has the same cycle time of 18-25 seconds. See the production chart below:
3. Syncro Concrete Block Machine: 1240×660 or 1240×750 tray, needs a usable demolding surface area of 1110×600 or 1110×690 and has a cycle time of 18-25 seconds. See the chart below for production volume:
4. Syncro -2, -4: same size and requires the same usable surface area for demolding and also has the same cycle time of 18-25 seconds.
High output concrete block machines
1. Universal: in the image below you can see all the figures for one of the most reliable concrete block machines on the market.
2. Universal-4-900: this is a similar concrete block machine.
3. Novabloc: if you are looking to reduce production time then this is your best choice. See the chart for the exact figures.
4. Novabloc-900: a variation on the above model.
5. Megabloc: lastly, have a look at the figures for the concrete block making machine with the highest output that we have at Poyatos.