Are you looking for machines making concrete blocks that are tried, tested and reliable?
If so then Megabloc is the solution for you. This machine not only provides a system that is reliable, tried and tested, but also a remote tele-assistance service for breakdowns.
This is a high-output machine for manufacturing concrete blocks ideal for companies that need high production levels of concrete blocks.
Machines for manufacturing concrete blocks with modular vibration
The Megabloc concrete block making machine is equipped with modular vibration, a system patented by Poyatos that consists of two unidirectional synchronized vibrating shafts.
Each of these shafts has two eccentric rotating masses attached which, at full power and load, either offset or complement each other to create different vibration levels without having to shut off the motor.
What are the advantages of modular vibration? This system offers many benefits such as:
- Energy-saving on stops and starts.
- Time-saving on stops and starts (around two seconds per cycle).
- Prevents disintegration of material as vibration stops instantly.
Features of Megabloc machines for manufacturing concrete blocks
Finally, we would like to mention some specific features of this product:
- Different systems providing different finishes for the product.
- It is equipped with a 12 ton Multiforca forklift with optional 180° turn.
- The system is equipped with a touchscreen computerized control desk.
- It has an output of 200 x 200 x 400 mm blocks (blocks per hour). And/or 198 x 98 rectangular paving stones (60/80) millimetre (in m²).
- It comes with the option of installing 90 kW for double layer manufacturing.
- MEGABLOC also offers single or double layer concrete and single or double tray options.