Do you want to give your concrete blocks an older appearance?
Then at Poyatos you will find the perfect machinery. With the bush hammer aging machine you will obtain the perfect finish for your concrete blocks.
This is the ideal machinery to combine with the splitter machines for concrete blocks (semi-automatic splitter for cutting concrete blocks, equipped with 4 blades (lower. upper and sides) and with the polystyrene injection and color dosing systems (with which you can obtain better finishes by inserting polystyrene sheets as well as color).
How this machinery for concrete batching plants works
The bush hammer aging machine uses a hammering process and is equipped with 144 hardened steel hammers.
It is the ideal companion if you want to put your concrete blocks through an ageing process.
Main technical features of the bush hammer aging machine
If you want to know a little more about this machine and install it in your concrete batching plants, have a look at the main features:
- Aging machine for concrete paving stones and other products that is applied to the upper portion of each piece (patented by Poyatos).
- An aging process by means of hammering.
- Equipped with 144 tempered steel hammers.
- Optional extra features include 144 bush hammer plates (not included).
- Power: 6 kW.
- Includes a noise-reducing booth which also acts as a dust intake chamber.