Are you looking to add an aging process to your concrete blocks?
Then at Poyatos you will find the best solutions, such as our bush-hammer aging machine which will give the ideal finish to your concrete blocks.
This machine, combined with the splitting machines for concrete blocks (the semi-automatic splitting machine for cutting concrete blocks is equipped with 4 blades (upper, lower and sides), and the polystyrene injection and color dosing systems, will allow you to achieve the best finishes.
How does this concrete plant machinery work?
The bush-hammer aging machine features a hammer-action aging process and is equipped with 144 hardened steel hammers. An ideal partner to provide an aging process for concrete blocks.
Technical features of the bush-hammer aging machine
Finally, we would like to give you the main technical specifications of the machinery for your concrete batching plants:
- Patented aging machine for paving stones and other pieces applied to the upper part of each piece.
- Aging procedure by hammering.
- Equipped with 144 hardened steel hammers.
- Optional: 144 bush-hammer plates (not included).
- Power: 6 kW.
- Equipped with a booth to dampen noise and which at the same time acts as a dust suction chamber.